Liberace Pumpkins

My love of Liberace is no secret.

I mean, let’s face it: the man knew how to dress.

I always try to weave some Liberace flair into my holiday decorations, but this year with all the stores vamping up the jingle factor so early in the season, well, I can’t help weaving Liberace into Halloween too. He is everywhere. G-d as my witness, one day I’ll get myself a Liberace costume! In the meantime, a few glitter encrusted pumpkins and a round of Moon River will hold me over until Christmas.

Bonus: Lola gets to feed her sequin obsession

Comments

I’d spend a lot of money on those if a) I came across them in the shops and b) I had a lot of money!

Um, these are super fabulous! ;) I have two little sisters that are all about bling, so this would be so fun to do with them! TFS!!!

That is probably the most beautiful pumkin I have EVER seen!!!

Hey, I’ve always been a pumpkin lover but only just to eat. These, however, are gorgeous! Pretty enough to eat?

Easily my favourite Halloween post yet – those are some stylish pumpkins!

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Total Liberace pumpkin love here!

Fantastic… love these pumpkins! :]
    They are loaded with glitter goodness, what fun!!

Very nice pumpkin! the thing which attract me the most here at your decoupage?
    the writing of pink paper, you know whats written here?
    its in Urdu language “chand berri company”
    which means..
    Chand=moon
    berri=cigeratte or cigar
    company…
    by the way where did you get this colorful paper :)

Have fun!!

9. Robina says

Love it. Is there a Liberace wreath in the works for Christmas?

@Robina You read my mind!

@Creative Mind, thanks for the information! Gosh, I had no idea. I found it in a grocery store here in Chicago. It’s sort of like tissue paper but glossy. Wish I had picked up more :)

your pumpkins are so great! if I had one I’d keep it out all year. halloween shmalloween! they’re freaking glorious!

Glamorous! And who would think to say that about a pumpkin? But this one is deserving.

Hello!

I wanted to let you know that this post has been included in
    a collection on my blog. I am an Event Designer, and I put together a weekly
    post as part of my series, “The Sparkle Queen Events”. Each week a concept that
    I’ve designed is featured in detail on my site. The elements that make up these
    events are a combination ideas and images I’ve found all over the internet. I
    piece them together and turn them into a beautiful, coherent event concept.

This is a link to the direct post:

Links to your idea have been included in the post for my
    viewers to find easier! This event will be shared and showcased not only on my
    blog, but also on my social media accounts such as Pinterest, Facebook,
    Twitter, etc.. , I’d love to connect pages
    via social media, so I can showcase your item and share it better with my

I hope you get a chance to see the post!

<3 The Sparkle Queen from
    sparklysharpandfabulous.blogspot.com

Trackbacks

1. […] gourds joined some of the rest of my Liberace pumpkins from previous years. Weirdly, I can’t find half my Liberace pumpkins right now, so you every well might see them […]

2. […] I went and mixed them in with my Liberace pumpkins on a bookshelf. Now it looks like Liberace and Lucha Libre went to a Halloween party at that […]

3. […] daca vrei ceva cu adevarat wow si nemaivazut, iata aici. O toamna frumoasa va doresc si daca aveti idei despre cum altfel am putea sa ne decoram casa in […]