This week has been kicking my butt! I’m busy with stuff I really enjoy, but it’s majorly cutting into my craft time. Hashtag: First world problems.
So long as I’m busy gawking, let’s gawk together. Shall we?
1. This faux coral centerpiece makes my heart flutter.
2. Ugly Sweater Cheesecake Bars, get in my mouth!
3. I’m crazy for honeycomb this Christmas (like this wreath). Does anyone have a good source for buying small balls in bulk? My google search has been lackluster at best.
4. These gemstone confetti/sequin/sparkle tags continue to ROCK MY WORLD.
5. Isn’t this a nifty way to display holiday cards?
6. Am I the last one to find out about peppermint plates?
7. Scrap ribbon + stick = awesome little rustic ornaments the kiddos can make.
8. On the other end of the glitzy spectrum, these sequin beauties are on my to-do list this weekend.
9. Nothing like a good driftwood wreath to make me want to beach comb.
10. Speaking of wreaths, this baby is easily one of the most impressive dollar store crafts I have seen in a long time. Whoa!
11. A touch of embroidery braathes new life into old sweaters.
12. Retrotastic tree toppers Don Draper would approve of.
13. Love this idea of a no-tree tree. Just branches in a jug and call it a day.
14. Chalkboard acorn place cards look nifty on display all year round.
15. Hand stamped Naughty or Nice earrings.
16. This is a photo of Mr. T and Nancy Reagan. Not because it’s crafty but because I’m going to Washington DC in a few weeks to tick off another item on my life list and see THE WHITE HOUSE AT CHRISTMAS. Does anyone have any secret special insight on Christmas in DC? Stuff to do, things to see? I won’t be there that long, and the museums and monuments are a no-brainer, but is there a must-see secret cavern where the government keeps the crafty elves that make the ornaments for the capital tree? The place for the best mug of peppermint hot chocolate? Mysteriously, this information did not make it in the Snowden files. I’m relying on y’all to give me the scoop!