It’s sort of like having Paris Hilton in my living room.

It’s been a long time since the mailman brought me anything nearly this nifty…

As a consolation prize for beating my butt in the Great Gift Wrap Challenge of 2011, Michele sent me two of the amazing the most amazing stained-glass-like paper charms based on her children’s childhood drawings. Aren’t they wonderful?

You know, I see all sorts of artistic creations online all the time, but I rarely see them in person. It’s funny when you become familiar with the image of something in your head and then get to see it up close. It’s sort of like having Paris Hilton in my living room.

Comments

Congrats Peaches! I love when blogger friends send me little handmade things they made–it’s the most fun thing to have them near.

xo Mary Jo

2. Jills says

These are so cool!!!! btw I read the title and thought u had Paris in the house. I wouldn’t put it past u!

Those are very awesome, congrats! I always feel amazed when I get to see someone’s art up close and personal!

Awesome analogy. Hee! And those stained glass pieces are the *bomb*!

See, they’re right at home with you Peaches! Thanks for the lovely words, you. Paris Hilton, ha ha hee hee! You kill me!

BTW, your pics are AMAZING! So great!

It’s much better than having Paris Hilton in your living room. Because if that were to happen, well..you’d have paris Hilton in your living room, and nobody wants that.

The art of Michele is beautiful and so are your pics!