Know something about me? I don’t own a single piece of “real” jewelry.
And you know what? That’s just fine by me :)
If a diamond necklace fell out of the sky and into my lap, I would probably make it into a cat toy.
You think I’m kidding.
However, I will say, as someone who knows so little about the real stuff, I fancy myself an aficionado when it comes to making my own jewelry. I have a MAJOR soft spot for jewelry making kits and these floral themed kits from Laliberi are some of the best I have seen in a long time. Cute stuff! What's really nice is that they give you the tools to get going, but you aren’t limited to anything provided. Once you use the kit to create a sample, it’s easy to bring in your own materials and start making your own custom creations. This is a fantastic collection is for anyone learning to swing on the ropes of jewelry making, or long-time experts who want to add a few new tricks to their repertoire. This Goody Bag includes:
- EK Success Laliberi Idea Book, 20 Projects
- EK Success Laliberi Idea Book Flowers and Brass Collection, 20 Projects
- EK Success Laliberi Chiffon Chic Kit (for making chiffon flower brooches) 143 pieces
- EK Success Laliberi Deco Sway Cuff Bracelet Kit, 14 pieces
- EK Success Laliberi Ready to Wear Flower, 2 pieces
- EK Success Laliberi Necklace Kit with Swarovski Elements, 77 pieces
If money was no object and you could purchase a single piece of jewelry, what would it be?