Heart the Hedgehog

I love hedgehogs.

Less than I love possums, but perhaps even more than I like beavers.

So that says a lot.

Tangent: Beavers are rad. And dangerous. And industrious. If you are a Netflix subscriber, watch this sometime.

Last spring I predicted chickens would be the new owl, but now I think I was wrong. This will be the year of the hedgehog.

Aren’t they wonderful? Hedgehogs are so yin and yang; prickles on the outside, cuddly on the inside. What is not to love? And their shape is so dynamic and interesting, well it is no wonder trendy peoples are joining in the hedgehog parade. Ultra modern hedgehog dryer balls anyone?

Sources
GOLD BROOCH GOLD AND PEARL NECKLACE | SWEATER
DREW BARRYMORE (WEARING ATELIER VERSACE)NAIL BRUSHES
ACRYLIC CLOCK  | PURSE | MOBILE | BRONZE NECKLACE | BOOTIES  | COOKIE CUTTER

Comments

1. kelly gibson says

beau and i saw the Beavers IMAX movie on our honeymoon.

Ahhhh, Romance!

3. tracylee says

My favorite cookie cutter in the history of ever is my hedgie one that I found in a ‘woodland creatures’ set at Ikea. I dig that thing so much.

4. anygenrephone says

It cracks me up that you included that dress! It is SO hedgehog! (Sorry, house of Versace – it is.)

It’s true. Very hedgehog. But I’m sorta of hoping Dior comes out with a poquipine ballgown!

Hmmmmm. Hedgehogs you say? I’ll have to mull that one over. But I am really glad you love them.

7. Mynnette says

I, too, love me a cute little hedgehog! They’re fabulous!!! :) I’m excited if your prediction is true!!!

ha, love this hedgehog post! they are so cute. I need to make one… somehow :) thanks for sharing. found ya on mod podge rocks ;)
    cheers,
    candice

9. Meg says

those beavers make the funniest sounds! my husband and I watched that beaver movie a while back and still enjoy making beaver noises at each other

Hedgehogs are super cute, and they make me think of Sonic who was adorable and awesome. I really like that little necklace with the pearl. I definitely agree that they are the new owls.