I have decided that the hallmark of adulthood is a decent set of matching hangers. Normally I am opposed to anything “matching” but hangers seem a logical place to start. Plus the nice lady on the Home Shopping Network had a gentle voice and tap-tappy fingernails that make me think a super-slim set of clothes hangers will make me feel better about my clothes and thereby will make me feel better in my clothes. Now I type that out and realize I may have been hornswaggled.
Well. Just the same. I have some extra non-matching hangers about the house. Pinterest tells me there’s all kinds of coolness to be had.
1. Drill in some eye hooks and bam it’s an earring organizer.
2. Your sunglasses deserve better than your junk drawer.
3. DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN HANG SWEATERS?
4. Add sequins and it’s a nifty anti-frame art display.
5. Add shower curtain rings and it’s a scarf rack.
6. Saw and drill up a nifty coat rack.
I can’t write anymore. That sweater hanging trick done went and blew my mind.