The World’s Easiest and Foofiest Easter Wreath

Y’all are going to get really tired of me making everything all pink and green and flouncy from now until Easter. Forgive me. I can’t help it. It’s a holiday marked by small furry creatures and ginormous hats. It just doesn’t get any better than this!

Now check out my Easter wreath. Yes, it’s a bit foofy, even for me, but sometimes a little foof is a good thing! And it was ridiculously easy. All you need is a few dozen cucake liners, coffee filters, and a stapler.

Start by trimming coffee filters into a flower shapes, then layer on three or four cupcake liners. Staple twice in the middle.

PS: Of the many, many time I have made stuff out of cupckae liners, this is is the first time I have implemented a stapler. But now, after seeing Camilla do it, I feel so stupid I never tried it before. Far easier than anything I ever did with glue or pipe cleaners. Camilla, you’re a genius! Y’all have to check out her Easter wreath –I have a box of cocktail umbrellas waiting to go :)

After stapling, pinch up the center cupcake liner, followed by the others, working from the outside in.

Keep going until you have enough flowers t cover your base. It took 40 flowers to cover my 14″ foam wreath base with a thick, full covering. I’ll bet you could do it with 20, or even less.

Attach the them to the wreath with pearl-head pins, that way you can pull them out and reuse the wreath base and flowers another time. I think these flowers might end up on a post-Easter lampshade or something. It’s too pretty to stuff in a closet with the eggs. Why can’t we have Easter year round?

on a whim i bought 1,000 cupcake liners. this would effectively use up a lot of them.

This looks amazing – like vintage fabric flowers! Way to go! And thanks for the link :) Camilla

So pretty Peaches! Can one have TOO much foof?… I don’t know even know what that is, but my gutt says NO. No way!

lovvvvvvvvve!!!! going to make this with wax paper instead of the coffee filters since that’s what I got at home. I am obsessed with all the fin cupcake liner projects circling the blogs right now!

BEEEEautiful!!!!!! Foof is good, and makes us smile! The parasol wreath is so neat, but the first thing I thought of was “how much did she have to drink to collect those umbrellas???” THEN, I read the post, to see you can BUY those umbrellas!!!

DUH…I guess everything can be bought…but it takes the fun out of collecting them the fun way! :)

Foofalicious! I love how the neatral coffee filters set off the pastels – I think it’s a really unusual and beautiful color combo. Most lovely, o Peachy One!

Staples man! How easily I forget staples and my glue gun as solutions to quick fixes.
    I love the wreath and will be seriously contemplating making one this weekend. Thanks for another lovely tutorial!

Thanks guys. If anyone makes this at home, link up a photo, wouldya? I’d love to see!

I’ll never get sick of it- bring on the projects! =) The combo of the brown with the pastels is so pretty! Thanks for the how-to, I’ll be linking.

10. Guest says

did you dye your fliters? or use the “natural” ones?

Do you staple them in the center tom to bottom or do you bunch it up and staple outside? Love the idea!

• aunt peaches says

Staple in the center — see second photo.

1. […] coffee filters left over from other projects, plus a couple of cupcake liners stapled together (see here for more). You could use tissue paper or wrapping paper, or whatever you want. You could even go to the […]